Sunday, January 23, 2011

IMM Week 26

Well, I've avoided the all the colds/flus going around for so long that my lungs have finally succumbed to the pressure and given up . Some sort of chest cold has invaded my system, leaving me completely unmotivated to do any sort of post except this one. Be excited! ;)

I've actually already read a couple of these, so look for reviews soon.

All books link to Goodreads.

Trapped by Michael Northrop
The Lost Gate by Orson Scott Card
Silverlicious by Victoria Kahn
13 Words by Maira Kalman
Soup Day by Melissa Iwai
Shoes for Me by Sue Fliess

Soup Day is making me hungry...

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Michelle said...

The Lost Gate and Trapped both look great! Can't wait to read your review. :)

Lisa said...

hey how's the dog bed?

Amanda said...

Haven't used it yet! Still need to get some pillows and money has been used up until pay day! I'll let you know once it's in use :)

jhindley said...

We are quite interested to know how Silverlicious turns out :)

Jenny said...

Cool books. Love Orson Scott Card! Hope you enjoy them. Here is what I got this week. Happy reading!

Moonlight Gleam said...

Awesome haul!!!

Thank you for sharing :)

New Follower!!!