Sunday, February 6, 2011

IMM Week 28

Almost forgot to post this week! Lots of great books, including a few I'm really looking forward to talking about in the coming weeks.



Cookies, Cookies, and More Cookies by Lilach German
Smoothies, Smoothies, and More Smoothies by Leah Shomron and Hani Borovsky

I've wanted to start reviewing cookbooks for quite awhile, since I cook so often using them, and these will be nice to start with!


Raj, the Bookstore Tiger by Kathleen Pelley
Animal Eyes by Beth Fielding
While You Are Sleeping by Durga Bernhard
Animal Colors by Beth Fielding

Animal Colors is SO pretty. That one I'll definitely be reviewing in the next week or so.



Camo Girl by Kekla Magoon
Deadly by Julie Chibbaro
Beyonders by Brandon Mull
Angel in My Pocket by Ilene Cooper

I loved Magoon's The Rock and the River, so I really want to pick up Camo Girl ASAP.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren

2 comments:

Shelly B said...

Great books this week! I read Raj today...it is a cute one!

Abby said...

Deadly! I love Deadly! :D :D :D