Sunday, February 20, 2011

IMM Week 29

Holy picture books! Last week I didn't get anything in my mailbox, but this week was the influx of the picture books for review. Only one middle grade novel broke up the pattern!

All titles link to Goodreads.

True (...Sort Of) by Katherine Hannigan

Really looking forward to this one, as I loved Hannigan's Ida B. from a few years back.





The Loud Book by Deborah Underwood
The Secret Box by Barbara Lehman
Follow Me by Tricia Tusa
Ten Moonstruck Piglets by Lindsay Lee Johnson
Chicks Run Wild by Sudipta Bardhan-Quallen
No Sleep for the Sheep! by Karen Beaumont
These Hands by Margaret H. Mason

I know a lot of people are looking forward to The Quiet Book and I love Tricia Tusa, so I can't wait to look at Follow Me.

I did buy one book as well:

Fire by Kristin Cashore.

I read the ARC way back when it came out, but gave it away to another blogger. I want to reread it (and have it sit all pretty on the shelf next to Graceling), so I bought it.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.

5 comments:

Kailana said...

I have two copies of Fire I noticed the other day. I still have my ARC of it, but I also bought a copy. I had forgotten! I wish the third book would hurry up. I thought it was out this year, but still haven't seen anything...

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

Great haul! You have tons of awesome reading to do this week! You can find my IMM here if you'd like ;) http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

kathy@bookskidslike.com said...

New books with beautiful covers are like shiny jewelry to readers! Looks like a great harvest!

Shelly B said...

You did have a great picture book week! Happy reading!

Ami said...

Ooh, loved Fire (was it me you gave it to?), and I'm excited Hannigan has a new one out.