Sunday, March 20, 2011

IMM Week 31

Lots of books this week and some I've really been looking forward to!

How to Survive Anything by Rachel Buchholz
The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti
Wither by Lauren DeStefano
Okay for Now by Gary Schmidt
Family by Michol Ostow

I've read Wither, which I LOVED (review coming this week) and I read The Six Rules of Maybe when it came out last year and this is the paperback version. Loved that one too :)

Tom Thumb: The Remarkable True Story of a Man in Miniature by George Sullivan
Great Migrations by Elizabeth Carney
Bugs by the Numbers by Sharon Wener and Sarah Forss
Mama, Why? by Karma Wilson

I love me some National Geographic books, so I definitely can't wait to crack those open. Karma Wilson is one of my picture book faves and the Tom Thumb book looks really cool.

A great haul this week!

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.


Sarahbear9789 said...

Awesome week! said...

Another Gary Schmidt book!!! I loved The Wednesday Wars, and this one sounds like another great coming-of-age story!!

Janssen said...

I love Gary Schmidt SO much.

Alison said...

Great reads! I really enjoyed Wither and Mama Why looks adorable!

Christy @ReaderBee said...

Great mailbox!! I hope you enjoy all your awesome reads. :)

Great blog! New follower here. :)

Crystal said...

So jealous that you got Wither! I can't wait to read it and I hope you really like it. Happy reading this week!

D.A. Tyo said...

I loved loved loved Okay for Now! Can't wait to hear what you think.

Carrie said...

I just started Wither yesterday and am already hooked - it's really good!