Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New releases by favorite authors

I've reviewed enough of the books by Mo Willems and Sandra Boynton that I don't feel the need to post new reviews of their latest, however, I did want ya'll to know they were available!

Should I Share My Ice Cream? is part of the adorable Elephant & Piggie series by Mo Willems and is great for emerging readers (or ya know...a 28 year old without children in the house). 

Happy Hippo, Angry Duck by Sandra Boynton is a new board book perfect for toddlers (or again, an old lady like myself). 

Both are available now!

Thanks to Disney-Hyperion and Simon/Schuster for the review copies. 


Caroline Starr Rose said...

It's Pajama Time and Barnyard Dance were huge hits in our house years ago.

Jes said...

Sandra Boyton is always a winner!

Lisa said...

we love Elephant and Piggie SO MUCH.