Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week in Review

These posts seem to come later and later each week, but I really am trying! At least they get done at all, right?

Such a busy week in these parts. In addition to having a relative in town, these are just a few of the things that occupied my time:

I had a delicious dinner in D.C. with several of my fellow indie booksellers in honor of Jess Rothenberg's new YA release, The Catastrophic History of You & Me.

For Non-Fiction Monday I reviewed A Little Book About Feelings.

I reviewed Madame Tussaud by Michelle Moran.

Guest post from Brie Spangler. Awesome illustration included!

I went to see a friend's play, Peter Pan: The Boy Who Hated Mothers. Absolutely fantastic! Wonderfully creepy. I highly recommend going to see it if you're in the D.C. area (or in NC as they'll be traveling there in March). Check it out! So much talent it's ridiculous.

We provided childcare for our church's Grouplink event. I had 16 4-6 year olds. Best birth control EVER.

We got Elliott's first REAL smiles. That almost negates my previous birth control statement...but not quite.

Another crazy week is upon us. Another author dinner tomorrow, small group Tuesday, friend coming in from out of town on Wednesday, husband gone Thursday night and Friday night, doctor's appointment, dentist appointment. I'm tired already. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: