Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Out of Sight, Out of Time is here!

The latest Gallagher Girls book is out! I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but I was squealing a bit when it came in my mailbox and figured that deserved to be shared with all of you. It's out on shelves now, so run out and grab it! Don't you love the cover?!

Ally Carter is SO good at what she does. These books are funny, smart, and definitely page turners...perfect for reluctant readers and those of us that not only love books, but love to get lost in a series. I don't read a whole lot of "funny" stories, but these are some of my favorites. They have heart to them, sensitive moments, and real emotion, but a lot of the time it's just action and fun!

After I read one I always feel like my high school was just waaaaay too ordinary. I want to go to spy school!

Out of Sight, Out of Time
Ally Carter
304 pages
Young Adult
March 2012
Review copy


Mrs.Robertson said...

My students LOVE the series... I actually just came back from visiting Chapters where I went JUST to buy the book and :-(
it wasn't out yet. The sales person said, "It's coming... it's just not here yet. That is NOT the first time books have been out, but don't make it to this particular store. I don't know if they're just too lazy to put them on the shelves or they ticked off the delivery driver so he leaves them out, but both my husband and I had gone to get new releases and have always had to go to a different Chapters. SO FRUSTRATING!

Ms. Yingling said...

I delayed an entire order of books so that this one wouldn't be back ordered. I am hoping that it will come in right before break so that I can read it!