Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week in Review

A slow reading week around here. I think that's my new normal and I just need to be ok with that. I'm in the middle of two books: Remarkable by Lizzie K. Foley and Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin.

Other bookish things this week:

I talked about The Lorax Pop-up book. I love pop-ups. 

I reviewed Promise the Night by Michaela MacColl.

I started a new feature: Fitness Friday. I really wanted a place to talk about my ongoing journey to get strong and fit again. It will be slow-going, but I'm determined!

Picture Book Saturday featured three new books for Spring. Yay warm weather!

My favorite new picture of Elliott. The hat is still way too big, but I make him wear it anyways. 

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Ami said...

Logan has a hat like that, too! It's actually Mike's, given to him as a joke, but I love the way his little fat head looks in it. (Logan's fat head, that is. Mike's is normal-sized.)

Debi said...

I can see why you make him wear it--he looks positively smashing! Of course, a cutie pie like that would look good in anything! :D