Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week in Review

Lots of fun was had this week! This guy:

turned 4 months old! We're so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby, especially with as early as he arrived. He's almost caught up developmentally, which is impressing everyone (especially his Mama), and is learning new things all the time. I was so excited about being able to check "yes" in 8 out of 10 of the boxes on his Well-Baby visit sheet this week. He's doing everything except 2 items right on schedule now, just a little shakier and not nearly as coordinated as other babies his age. I'm cool with that. 

This week, he discovered the art of putting a toy in his mouth and how to try and claw his eyes out. Gotta watch that kid like a hawk now or he goes digging all over his face.

He is turning into a pretty great sleeper, only getting up once during the night, sometimes not at all and he's always smiling and happy. I'm such a lucky mom!

Happy 4 months, Elliott! 12lbs, 23inches, and all sorts of cute. 

Book-wise, lots going on too! I held the March meeting of my YA Book Club for Adults at the store on Tuesday. We discussed My Family for the War, which I'll also be reviewing tomorrow. 

I finished Starters...haha.  My review is here

I started The Tiger's Wife for Jen's book club.  

I started The Gilly Salt Sisters on audio. Loved The Little Giant of Aberdeen County, so I'm excited to dive into this one. 

I went to the fabulous One More Page bookstore for a wine and chocolate tasting. Love that place! I'm so lucky to work in one independent bookstore and be able to frequently stop by another!

On another note, can I just say that I STILL have not seen The Hunger Games? And it won't happen this week either. This is hurting my heart.

Happy Holy Week for those who celebrate and just Happy First Week of April for those that don't!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I'm so glad to hear Elliott's doing well!