Sunday, April 29, 2012

Week in Review

It's been so chilly and rainy here the past few days that I've been able to really get some blogging done. Now that the weekend is here and it's a beautiful Sunday, the yard work must commence! No relaxing for this family. As much as we love having our big yard in suburbia, it's a large amount of land for us for as busy as we are. It seems like all day on the weekends are taken up with weeding, working in the garden, mowing, or something. I think the next place we move will have a smaller yard. Or we'll just pay someone else to do it. In my dreams...

This week I posted the following:

My review of Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers. 

My thoughts on an excellent book for kids that both love math and struggle with math. I highly recommend this one to parents and teachers. 

A review of Child of the Mountains by Marilyn Sue Shank. 

My weekly Fitness Friday feature. That's some alliteration for ya.

I've decided to change up my Picture Book Saturday posts a bit. Instead of a weekly offering of 2 or 3 books we've liked, I'm going to do a monthly post of favorites. This week I have four books to talk about.

On a completely unrelated note, I LOVE this bag:


It's an Etsy find from Charm Design and I want it! It could hold a lot of books...

No comments: