Friday, May 25, 2012

Fitness Friday

I'm starting to feel successful. Each week since I began this log, I've lost weight...whether it be .2lbs or 2lbs, it's always gone down. I can run further without stopping than I have since high school. My diet has changed and I've become accustomed to my new routine when it comes to meals and snacks. Even though I wasn't eating "bad food" before, I was eating larger portions than I should and my sweet tooth always got the best of me. 

I've found new blogs to follow, new goals to reach, and new foods I love in the past few months and I'm proud of myself. I have not quit. My clothes are fitting better, my energy level is higher, I'm getting stronger, and I've taken on a great mindset about myself and this new me.

This journey is far from's a new lifestyle and I have a long way to go to reach the goals I've set, but I can't wait to see where I am in a few months!

Since I started the Biggest Loser challenge with some family and friends, I've lost 7.6lbs. Hooray!

I would love to make new blog friends via this journey, as well, so if you're on your own "get healthy" path, I'd love to chat! Send me an email, leave a comment, chat with me on Twitter!

Image found via Pinterest. Links back to this tumblr.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations! You are doing so well...Dan has lost 32 lbs. so far...of course, his start was not the best way! But, he is continuing to go down...eating healthy! Hope to get up to see you and the family before too long!