Tuesday, May 15, 2012

New Releases (2)

New Releases is a feature I've started to showcase some of the awesome books I've been sent by publishers that I am incredibly excited about, but haven't yet had a chance to get to.




City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. Hooray!! I know a lot of you have been waiting for this one too and I can't wait to read it. Just too many books on the pile right now. I've decided I'm never going to sleep again...too many good books are out.

Thank you to the awesome people at Simon & Schuster for sending me a copy!

Buy from IndieBound



I am an affiliate of both IndieBound and Powells and will receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

2 comments:

April (BooksandWine) said...

That's super cool of S&S to send you Cassie Clare's latest! Hope you love it.

LisaMM said...

We pre-ordered this for my 7th grader as she LOVES this series. She got it May 8th and has already read it twice!