Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Releases

I've been reading a tad slower these days, having this child in the house, so I haven't been able to tell you about all of the great books I've been getting. These are both available now and I can't wait to read them myself.

Spiral by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams

This series is fantastic for kids that love long, exciting reads. Definitely page turners! I'm not sure if this is the last installment of the series or not, but either way, I'm really looking forward to opening it.


Buy from IndieBound


The Sisters Grimm: The Council of Mirrors by Michael Buckley

I LOVE the Sisters Grimm series and have sold them to many kids over the past couple of years. The latest (and last in the series, I believe) was published last Tuesday.


Buy from IndieBound












I am an affiliate of both IndieBound and Powells and will receive a small percentage of the purchase price.

No comments: