Sunday, June 24, 2012

Week in Review

I haven't been blogging much, but I have been enjoying my family and that's what matters right? And really, that's what summer is for.

 I did have author/photographer Suzi Eszterhas stop by and talk about life in the world of animal photography. So cool!

I reviewed Wife 22.

I talked about some of my favorite workout music for Fitness Friday.


June's Birchbox arrived! I love this program's so much fun! Even though I won't be using a few of the products in this month's box, it's still a blast to get to open a package with surprises inside.

This month, the box contained:

Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift
Stainiac lip and cheek stain
Stila one-step bronzer
Comodynes self-tanning towelettes
Mini Luna bar

I LOVE Luna bars, so I tossed that right in my purse. Didn't last long. The cheek and lip stain is great--I've already used it several times. Perfect for just about any skin tone, I would think. And Taylor Swift's perfume is surprisingly nice!

I won't be using the self-tanning towelettes, because I'm afraid I'll turn orange. Had one bad incidence with self tanner years ago and I've never tried it again. I'm ok being pale. The bronzer is a little sparkly for my liking...being that I'm almost 30, I'd rather not have glitter on my face.

And that's it. Hope you all enjoyed this beautiful weekend. Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok, you finally convinced me. I signed up for the birchbox waiting list.