Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Releases (3)

New Releases is a feature I've started to showcase some of the awesome books I've been sent by publishers that I am incredibly excited about, but haven't yet had a chance to get to.


 Stunning: A Pretty Little Liars Novel by Sara Shepard

Super popular series! This one has been out for a couple of weeks, but it's still in my TBR and I wanted to make sure fans new it was out. I don't watch the tv show, so I'm not sure how closely the plots compare. 



Dork Diaries: Tales from a Not-So-Graceful Ice Princess by Rachel Renee Russell

These books are great for middle grade girl readers. 9 and up I would say. Funny, cute format, and a sweet main character. Looking forward to seeing what Nikki is up to now!

If you've read them, let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dork Diaries are so popular in my library! This just came in and now it's already off the shelves. Summer reading will do that. :)