Friday, June 15, 2012

Things I Like (2)

                                            

Holy cow. This thing has been a life changer! Ok...life changer is not exactly appropriate, considering this is a hair styling tool, but seriously, as a person who cannot manage to coordinate a round brush and a hair dryer at the same time, this really does make a huge difference in how my hair looks.

I have wavy hair, but only in certain spots, so if I don't blow dry and use the straightener, I look like a big mess. I started using this and having touched my straightener. LOVE IT. You need this in your life.It's the John Frieda Hot Air Brush.




Look at this necklace!! The price tag is steep and you would have to have the confidence to pull it off, but it's on my love list for sure. The Peg and Awi shop has some really neat stuff.



No comments: