Sunday, July 15, 2012

Week in Review

Happy Sunday! Lots going on this week and I'm totally on the countdown for our vacation home to Upstate NY in a couple more weeks.

Elliott is doing great...ready to crawl any day now and he's loving his peas and pears!

My monthly Birchbox came! Hooray! Christmas in July :)


Alterna Bamboo UV+ Color Protection Fluide -- Haven't tried this one yet, but I don't color my hair, so I'm hoping it will just work as a gloss.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint -- It promises to give me dewy skin. Sold!


Oscar de la Renta: Live in Love -- Love me some perfume samples!

Stila Lip Glaze -- The color they sent me was "Lights" and at first glance it was definitely not a color I would typically pick up. I ended up loving it though and have already ordered the full size.

Larabar -- I love Luna Bars and was excited to give this new brand a try. It was yummy!

Earbuds -- Ran four miles last night with these neon pink earbuds. It's like these people KNOW me. Hot pink! hehe

And on the blog:

I reviewed Shadow of Night...so exciting!! 

I talked about 3 new releases that I'm looking forward to. 

I reviewed the super creepy Long Lankin

For Picture Book Saturday I talked up a couple of books about books.

Have a great week!

No comments: