Sunday, July 29, 2012

Week in Review

It's been a slow, but pleasant week around this house. My boy and I didn't do a whole lot, as we're in either teething mode or starting-to-get-sick mode, but either way, hanging around the house was ok by me. The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy, so a little relaxing before the madness begins was my plan.

We're heading to home to Upstate NY on Wednesday for a week of family time and we're all very much looking forward to it. There will be a family reunion, runs with my husband and brother, shopping with my mother-in-law, food, and lots of down time. I do have some posts setup, so I won't totally leaving everyone hanging and my stack of books to bring with me is huge. I may get through 1 book, I may get through 5, but you know I have 7 packed!

This week on the blog:

I shared my thoughts on the funny and informative How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm by Mei-Ling Hopegood.

I reviewed yet another awesome book club pick, Gods of Gotham by Lynday Faye.

For Fitness Friday I talked about what my new bootcamp schedule is going to look like.

Look for an 8 month update on the little guy tomorrow morning. I can't wait to share some great pics with you all!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Have a great time!