Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week in Review

It's been a pretty slow week around here, but with a cranky (possibly teething) child, it's certainly seemed crazy. I'm spending my Sunday catching up on books and sleep! It's been in the low 70s today, with on and off rain, making it really seem like summer is on its way out the door...I can't say I'm sad to see it go! Though I know being confined to the house with a child in the chilly fall and winter months isn't exactly a cake walk, I'm ready for the challenge. I'm really just ready for the cool weather, pumpkin-flavored everything, walks with crunchy leaves under foot, and the approach of the holiday season. Can't wait!

This week on the blog:

I shared my thoughts on Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Wild by Cheryl Strayed.

I filled you in on a couple exciting New Releases that I'm itching to have time to read.

I reviewed Palace of Stone by Shannon  Hale.

For Fitness Friday, I talked about the last two weeks of Best Body Bootcamp and how I feel my endurance levels are diminishing. If you have any thoughts on that, head on over to the post and leave a comment. I need all the help I can get!

I hope you have a wonderful week and start to finish up that summer reading before fall really hits us!

No comments: