Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Releases (5)

New Releases is a feature that I began once Elliott was born. Having an infant in the house seriously cuts down on my reading time...imagine that. These are a few titles that I am really excited to read, but just haven't had the chance to pick up quite yet. I know I'll enjoy them though, so I want to make sure you all know about them!

The Secret of the Fortune Wookiee by Tom Angleburger (8/7/12)

Love this series! I still think the first is my favorite, but I'm anxious to see what's happening at McQuarrie Middle School.

Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley (paperback release 7/24)

I actually have read (and loved) this one back when the hardcover came out, but I wanted to make sure you all knew the paperback is now available. I really like this new cover!

Thanks to Abrams and Atheneum for the review copies!

No comments: