Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Cybils time again!



I am so delighted to have been chosen as a Round 1 judge in the Easy Reader/Short Chapter Book category of the Cybils this year! I join an amazing group of people, ranging from parents, librarians, and teachers:





Teri @ Professor Nana and LS5385

Mandy @ A Lovely Bookshelf on the Wall


I've mainly participated with YA and MG panels in the past, but with Elliott crawling around and becoming a toddler (shhh...we're pretending he's staying little forever), I thought shorter books would be best this time around.  I'm anxious to get started and know this will be a great Cybils season!

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

Think how prepared you'll be when Elliott is a little older. Congratulations on being chosen. (And it's a good thing, really. My 16 year old NEVER keeps me up at night. But then, he's in the Philippines!)