Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week in Review

I'm enjoying the beautiful, fall-like weather with my family today, so just a quick post.

On the blog:

I shared a few New Releases that I'm looking forward to.

I participated in the blog tour for The Bookie's Son.

I gave my thoughts on Dinner: A Love Story. Go get this one for everyone you know!

I talked about how much I love the illustrations in three new books for Picture Book Saturday.


I also wanted to fill you in on how this week's Best Body Bootcamp went:





We're in the second-to-last week of bootcamp and Tina is NOT taking it easy on us. My body has been sore many days this week (actually...every day is more like it), but it's a good sore. I'm motivated and feeling stronger, which was entirely the point, right? I also had to pat myself on the back when I realized I've made my goal, so far, of being able to get all entries in towards the grand prize at the end. No skipping workouts for this girl! I'm determined to reach my fitness goals and this bootcamp is helping tremendously. And $1000 would be a great way to solidify how very hard I've been working. 

Until next week!

No comments: