Sunday, September 23, 2012

Week in Review

Fall is here! This week has been a great start to my favorite season of the year -- joined a new moms group, had a bunch of events at church, started drinking everything pumpkin, and even managed to read a little. I'm totally in love with The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater. Just saying.

Other fun stuff:

Woo-hoo!! I'm a Round 1 panelist for the Cybils again and am thrilled to have been chosen! This will be my fifth year participating in the awards and I can't wait to get started!

I have a giveaway going on! Read my review of Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know and enter to win a copy of your own.

I raved about A Poem as Big as New York City.

I reviewed The Cutting Season.

I had a huge Picture Books Saturday, with five bear books.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

How fun - one of these days I am going to be organized enough to participate with the Cybils!