Thursday, February 28, 2013

February in review

February is the shortest month of the year, but I don't think it has ever gone by quicker than it did this year. All of a sudden I have a 15-month-old and tomorrow it will be March. I'm taking off to Florida for a few days of "mom time," without the husband or the child, so hopefully that means lots of uninterrupted reading time (and only a tiny bit of panicking on my part).

The numbers:

15 read
14 fiction
1 non-fiction
5 YA
2 MG

Favorites of the month:

I still only managed to complete 1 non-fiction book, but I have three in the works. Does that count? Book polygamy at it's finest.

I'm really impressed with how I'm keeping up with all the books these past couple of months and am just hoping the rest of the year looks the same. If I can read 15 books a month all year, I might just make a dent in the forever-long TBR. 

No comments: