Friday, March 29, 2013

Thoughts on today

I'm not super eloquent when it comes to talking about my love of God and how mind-boggling it is what He did for us. That's why this is mainly a blog about books and not about my faith. However, today, Good Friday, is a big day in our house. It's a day of reflection and of pure thankfulness. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. 

We're in Upstate NY, enjoying time with our family and doing a lot of thanking. Two bloggers put into words what I just can't seem to:



Read them!

I'll be celebrating His resurrection quietly on Sunday, as my in-laws do not have a home church and with a toddler it's difficult to just "pick one" from an area we aren't familiar with for a one-day visit. Doesn't make our day any less special though. 

Have a wonderful Easter! See you either Monday or Tuesday :)




No comments: