Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I wouldn't turn down a gift...

I've never been one to ask for a lot of gifts or even desire them, but I thought it would be fun to share what would be on my wish list, if I had made one. 

A new piece of wrist jewelry perhaps?
Garmin Forerunner


Or maybe a scarf?



Little Minnow Designs (photo from Little Minnow Designs Etsy Shop. Buy something!)



How about a new pair of shorts?

Brooks Shorts (size M, please)


And what girl doesn't want a new pair of shoes?

Saucony Hurricane 15


And, of course, the books I would love:







I certainly wouldn't turn down a gift, I just wouldn't necessarily ask for them. ;) 

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that scarf. Would you like eleanor & park in audio? I have a copy that I'd happily send your way.

Amanda said...

Ahhh! I'd love it! That would be amazing!

Ms. Yingling said...

I was so looking forward to Eleanor and Park and was disappointed. I wish people could write YA without the foul language. But a new pair of running shoes... always an appropriate gift. (Although I'm an ASICS Gel-anything gal myself!)

Trish said...

Someone just recommended Weelicious to me--maybe Erin on twitter? The website looks wonderful but I really suspect whether Elle will eat some of those things. ;) And yes please--I ALWAYS have running shoes on my gift wishlist! Hope you have a wonderful birthday this weekend!