Friday, April 12, 2013

It's My Birthday...and you win!

Today, I turn 30. Happy Birthday to me! Though I'm not one to make a big deal out of my own birthday, I thought it might be fun to make a big deal out of it on the blog! While I'm celebrating with my little family and my very best friend, you all have the opportunity to win a few of my favorite things.  Hooray!



$5 Starbucks Gift Card - Coffee!



$5 Cold Stone Gift Card - Ice cream!



$10 AMC Theatre Gift Card - Movies!


And what would a birthday be without a book? The winner gets a book of his/her choice, under $20. 

I'm sure chocolate will be involved too. Chocolate should always be involved on birthdays. 

Entering is easy -- because, really, who needs lots of annoying steps for a birthday giveaway? Just leave a comment and let me know a way to contact you if you're the winner. You can earn a 2nd entry by following me on Twitter, but that's certainly not required. If you do, be sure to leave your Twitter handle in a 2nd comment. I'll pick a winner on Monday night. Giveaway now closed. 

Happy Birthday to Me (and you!)!!




30 comments:

Mami2jcn said...

Happy Birthday! My son's birthday was last week. Have a great day!

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Vivacious Ramsey said...

Hope you have many many more! Celebrate- Celebrate!

yes.4eva.r(atgmaildotcom)

Vivacious Ramsey said...

i follow on twitter @vivaciousgold

Bridget R. Wilson said...

Happy birthday!

bridgetwilson4765(at)gmail(dot)com

Bridget R. Wilson said...

I follow you on Twitter. @bridgetrwilson

Teresa said...

Yay! Happy Birthday! I hope you do something fun and just for you.

Of course, I follow you on twitter.

teresasreadingcorner at gmail dot com

jpetroroy said...

Happy, happy birthday!!

jpetroroy said...

And of COURSE I follow you :)

Susan said...

Have a wonderful birthday, Amanda!

blogginboutbooksATgmailDOTcom

Susan said...

I already follow you on Twitter -- @bbbforme.

Priscilla Sierra said...

Happy Birthday 30 is a special one. Looking forward to following you on Twitter as well.

wordlily.com said...

Happy birthday! I've loved my 30s so far. WordLily AT gmail DOT com

wordlily.com said...

Also, I follow you on twitter (@WordLily)

rhonda said...

Happy Happy BIRTHDAY.lomazowr@gmail.con

rhonda said...

I follow on Twitter@rhondareads

Jean Reidy said...

Happy Birthday, Amanda!!

Karin Perry said...

Happy Birthday and thanks for the giveaway.

karinlibrarian(at)gmail(dot)com

I follow on Twitter - @kperry

Kerry said...

Happy Belated Birthday! larksc[at]gmail[dot]com

Kerry said...

I follow on Twitter @KerryStubbsSC

Vickie Powell said...

Happy birthday! Just found your blog a few weeks ago and appreciate your thoughts on various books!

rachel said...

A birthday with no books? No fun :)

EliB123 said...

Happy Birthday!
elis[dot]brockway[at]gmail[dot]com

EliB123 said...

following you as @bfooduf

Heather @ Book Addiction said...

Happy birthday Amanda!! I already follow you on Twitter. :) @BookAddictHeath. Just send me a DM if I am lucky enough to win!

Heather M. said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was wonderful and that your whole weekend was!

you can find me at heatherabm at yahoo dot com

Heather M. said...

I also follow you on twitter... we are great friends on twitter! :)

@DelMarinDC

Lisa said...

Happy birthday a little bit late!

Jes Hindley said...

Happy Birthday again!!!

jeshindley @ gmail.com

Jes Hindley said...

I also follow you on twitter ;) @jesh131

SarahA said...

Happy Birthday! 30 was a great year for me and hope you find it just as wonderful!

Sarahalope@yahoo.com