Thursday, May 2, 2013

April in Review

I knew the crazy reading streak wouldn't last, but I'm definitely not complaining about my reason for not reading as much in April as I did the first part of the year. The weather has been beautiful and that has resulted in a lot of time outside, building new flower beds, prepping our deck, and exploring our neighborhood. Even when I do have the time to read, I've been choosing to take walks with Elliott instead (though I typically do listen to an audiobook while we walk). 

10 books is still a great number, so my goal for May is to read at least 10. More non-fiction too!


10 read
8 Adult
2 YA
1 audio
1 Non-Fiction

Favorites of the month:



If you have a recommendation of a book I should read in May, leave it in the comments!

1 comment:

Thurman Vanderhoofc said...

Thanks for posting this.This is awesome!!