Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hank Finds an Egg

If you have a toddler, make sure you keep reading this post. Elliott LOVES this book and, because of that, I think I've stared at every beautiful page ten thousand times since we've been sent a copy to review. Neither of us can get enough of Hank and his precious journey to help a stranger.

Rebecca Dudley is a genius. It's wordless, totally charming and unique, and it certainly held my kid's attention. When Hank finds the egg, attempting to return it to its rightful place, my adult heart melts, while Elliott just likes to point out the egg in every photo. It makes me happy and makes my toddler happy. Sold! 

And, by the way, I'm calling this an award winner. Remember that come winter!

Thank you to Media Masters for the review copy.


No comments: