Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Looking Ahead: Hello, My Name is Ruby

Looking Ahead is a new series of posts I've written, highlighting the books I'm anticipating being published in the next few months. If you have a recommendation to send my way, please do! 

Philip Stead makes my heart sing. I've loved every book he's written and I can't wait for this one to come out. Elliott probably won't appreciate picture books like this for a few more years, but I can't help myself. 



Hello, My Name is Ruby by Philip C. Stead


Join Ruby, a plucky little bird, as she ventures through life, making new friends, learning new skills and asking questions which may have some very suprising results.  Fearless Ruby's search for adventure, friendship and her place in the world comes to life through acclaimed author/illustrator Philip C. Stead's whimsical illustrations and succinct, charming text.


Description via Goodreads. 

No comments: