Friday, June 21, 2013

Fitness Friday: Best Body Bootcamp Round 2

This week I started Best Body Bootcamp. I participated last summer and absolutely loved it, so I knew it was time to sign up again this year. Tina runs the bootcamps all year, but this is only my second time as a participant and so far, so good. 

I'm really hoping to gain more endurance over the next 8 weeks and start to grow my arm strength. Right now, I'm weakling when it comes to anything upper body, but I know Tina will fix that quickly! Her workouts are fabulous and she is super motivating as a fitness trainer. So far, the online bootcamp has worked great for me, so I highly recommend giving the next round a try. 

I'm combining the strength training portions with running and am hoping to get out for a hike or two before the summer is over.

Are any of you participating?

No comments: