Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Someone turns 2 today!

Dear Elliott,

How has it been 2 years already? So many people have said how, once I became a parent, time would fly impossibly fast and they were so right.

This has been an incredible year with you and I am so thankful to be your mom. The joy you bring to others is incredible and the amount of personality your little body holds is constantly being pointed out by everyone you meet.

Happy Birthday to my favorite train-loving, super-snuggly, blue-eyed, boy. I can't wait to see what this year brings!

-Mama






6 comments:

Ami said...

Happy Birthday Eloiott!!

Ami said...

Or Elliott, however you prefer to spell your name...sigh...

Abby said...

Happy birthday, Elliott! Hope you guys are having fun today! :D

Aidyl Ewoh said...

Aww! Cute little kid and cute name, too! One of my favorite boys names! ;)

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Elliott! I'm so glad he's such a happy, healthy boy :)

Literary Feline said...

Two already! I still remember learning you were pregnant with him. Although this good wishes come late, happy birthday