Friday, January 24, 2014

Noonday!

So, I've tweeted a lot about Noonday after hearing about it from one of my favorite bloggers, Jenna. I love the concept of this company and the fact that they help real men and women all over the world make a living wage using their talents. It's kind of amazing the things they do. 

"Your fashion sense can now restore dignity to abandoned women in Ethiopia, empower communities in Ecudor, and create business opportunities for Ugandans." I LOVE THAT. 

A good friend of mine recently became a Noonday ambassador and I offered to host a party for her. Yes, there are a few rewards for hosting a party, but I've turned down offers of hosting all sorts of parties before, no matter the rewards. I don't like to sell things and I don't like my friends to feel obligated to buy things from me. Noonday is different. We buy jewelry, men and women support their families. 

If you're interested in browsing the catalog and possibly purchasing from my party, follow this link to the Noonday website. If you decide to buy something, make sure you enter my name in the Trunk Show portion of checkout. "Amanda Snow"

I own several pieces including this cuff, this necklace, and these earrings , and I can vouch for the quality.




My wish list includes this scarf (seriously, I'm kind of obsessed with this) and these earrings. Aren't they beautiful?!



Even if you don't plan to buy anything, read their "About" section, to learn more about the great things they're doing. Noonday is pretty awesome and I'm excited to be a part of it, even if it's just for one evening.

No comments: