Friday, January 10, 2014

Young Adult Fiction Cybils finalists


This is my 6th year participating as a judge for the Cybils and I'm really excited to be on the Round 2 Young Adult Fiction panel this time around. Round 1 is great, but SO much work! This time, I can sit back and enjoy the finalists and help to pick the ultimate winner. My brain thanks me for this change. 

The Round 1 judges have managed to choose 6 great titles for us to choose from and I know it's going to be tough choosing a winner. This is what happens when so many great books are published each year.


Here's what my team is working with:

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Dr. Bird's Advice for Sad Poets by Evan Roskos
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian
Yaqui Delgado Wants to Kick Your Ass by Meg Medina

Winners will be announced on February 14th! 

No comments: